Dragon Age Inquisition Gold Cheat
Here’s how to get infinite Gold using the dupe items cheat that was in the prior two Dragon Age games as well. It has been confirmed to work on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC with controller.
As a bonus each time you double the items during the selling process, you also double the Gold you receive the next time you buy back and re-sell the same items! This means that as long as you stay in the Vendor’s menus, you can keep repeating these steps to get infinite Gold!
• Step 1: You’ll first need to unlock the Vendor named Farris in Skyhold (map location in the video). Unlocking the Vendor is done by finishing the “Power for a Price” War Table quest*, which in turn is unlocked by reaching Influence Level 6.
• Step 2: Before entering the Vendor screen, open up your Inventory, go to Crafting Materials, and select the crafting material that sells for the most Gold (early on in the game Obsidian sells for 7 Gold each or the expensive Dragon Bones later on). Once you find the most valuable crafting material you own, press on the “Move to Valuables”, then go to the Valuables tab of your Inventory to make sure it’s there.
• Step 3: Enter the Vendor screen in the open world by selecting his/her “Buy/Sell” item with the indicated action button/key. Then go to the Vendor’s Sell section — you can switch between the Buy and Sell sections at the top of your screen — and visit the Valuables category.
• Step 4: To make this cheat work you have to press the buttons for “Sell All” and “Sell” very fast. So on the Sell Valuables menu you’ll make sure your most valuable item is selected, then you must press the button for “Sell All” and then immediately after that press the button for “Sell”.
What this does to help you is the game has already sold your valuables, but it asks you again “How many would you like to sell?” on a popup menu and by selecting all you have to sell and pressing on the “OK” button you get to sell your valuables a second time!
• Step 5: Now go back from the Sell to the Buy section, and there go to the Buy Back tab to find the valuable items you just sold twice. When you’re on that item you previously sold, press the “Buy” button to buy them all back, and press “OK” to confirm your purchase.
• Step 6: Immediately go back from the Buy to the Sell section, and there go to the Valuables tab to find the valuable items can be sold back to the Vendor again using the trick mentioned in Step 4!
Important: Duplicating items by visiting Vendor Farris only works with stackable items and not with herbs. And again, make sure you stay in the Vendor’s menus for the unlimited Gold cheat to work.
How to do the Infinite Gold Cheat is shown in this video guide:
How to unlock the Power for a Price War Table mission?
Step 1: Claim one Keep for the Inquisition. After you get the Inquisition’s first Keep, the mission will appear at the War Table. The problem is, Keep icons don’t appear in your map if you don’t have the Forward Scouts Perk.
Step 2: Take the easiest Keep Caer Bronach in Crestwood. Follow the Still Waters quest, which is available at the Crestwood Village area, and you’ll have access to the Keep. Talk to the mayor to flag the quest.
Note: You do have to get up to a certain point in the main quest line to make the “Power for a Price” mission appear (hence the requirement includes first reaching Influence Level 6). It comes up on the mission before “Here Lies the Abyss” and “Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts”.
Dragon Age Inquisition Money Cheat
Step 1: In the war council room, select the map & go to the Kingdom of Ferelden area…
Gh0stmetal has discovered a way to get money quick at the start of your adventure when you need gold the most. Tested on PS4 & Xbox One console versions, and should work on PS3, Xbox 360 & PC too!
The money cheat works by taking these time-changing steps:
Step 1: Go to the war council room and pick the Orlais or Kingdom of Ferelden parts of the map.
Step 2: Pick the Gather Coin Mission.
Step 3: Pick one of the three people available to you to send on the mission. Important: Josephine gets more money!
Step 4: Exit the war council room and save the game, then exit to main menu of the game.
Step 5: Go back to the PS4 menu, press the Options button on game icon and close application.
Step 6: Go to settings/date and time/set time manually to put your local time ahead by one hour.
Step 7: Load up your game again and the Mission will be complete. Go back to the war council room and get the reward.
Step 8: Repeat the previous steps! You can do this as many times as you like and if you have any Missions that take a long time to complete, just repeat steps 4 to 7 and the Missions will be complete.
* On the Xbox One version all the steps are the same as on PS4, just Save & Exit the game then go to Xbox menu and press the Options button on the game icon and press Quit, Option and set the time one hour ahead.
It should work the same on PC. Once you’re back on your computer’s desktop by pressing ALT + TAB, click on the digital clock in the bottom-right of your screen and select “Change date and time settings…” and press on the Change Time button to set the time one hour ahead.
A cheat / exploit guide for Dragon Age: Inquisition on how to get infinite, limitless gold and to skip war table missions. As explained step-by-step in this video for the PC version (tips for the other versions included as well).
Dragon Age Inquisition PC Console Command Cheats
Here are the Dragon Age: Inquisition Console Commands that appear when you type in the list command on the PC version’s cheats console. Captainwolfos has confirmed that although you can type these in and press Enter, there does not seem to be any cheat effect in-game afterwards.
How To Activate The PC Version’s Console Commands To Cheat:
Step 1: Make a shortcut to the “dai.exe” file on your desktop (normally found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age Inquisition\bin_ship folder).
Step 2: Right-click the folder and go to Properties. In the “target” field write this: -enabledeveloperconsole. Here is an example of how it should look: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age 2\bin_ship\DragonAgeInquisition.exe” -enabledeveloperconsole
Step 3: Once in game, activate the Cheat Console box by pressing the tilde key (~) on your keyboard.
Step 4: Take note that after entering a cheat below, you won’t be given a notification that anything has changed and you won’t see the cheat console when you are typing. These things are normal. Pressing enter while typing will close the console. – Note that these cheats may not work with the Steam version of the game.
This cheats list starts with the code to enter into the Command Console, and behind it is the cheat description.
• help — Cheat Description: Graphic options.
• runscript pc_immortal — Cheat Description: God mode. Although you can take damage, it won’t kill you, so you are effectively invincible.
• Xrunscript dbg_setattrib x y — Cheat Description: 1 minute attribute buff. Here x is attribute (is a number from 1 to 6; 1 being str, 2 dex, etc. in order) and y is the amount of buff you want.
• runscript addxp x — Cheat Description: Add experience points to your character(s) for faster leveling up. x is the amount of XP you wish to add.
• runscript chargen mage — Cheat Description: Changes player to a level 2 mage.
• runscript chargen rogue — Cheat Description: Changes player to a level 2 rogue.
• runscript chargen warrior — Cheat Description: Changes player to a level 2 warrior.
• runscript bowlingforferelden — Cheat Description: Knocks back enemies and forms a shield around you.
• runscript zz_supercrit player — Cheat Description: Gives the player 1000 mana, 1000 health, 50 Strength, and 50 Dexterity.
• runscript zz_supercrit gen00fl_(companion name in lowercase) — Cheat Description: Gives the player’s chosen companion 1000 mana, 1000 health, 50 Strength, and 50 Dexterity.
• runscript healplayer — Cheat Description: Heals the players and his/her party.
• runscript killallhostiles — Cheat Description: Kills all enemies in the area.
• runscript injury remparty — Cheat Description: Removes all injuries from your party.
• runscript addmoney xx — Cheat Description: Add money to your character. xx is the amount of gold you want to add to your inventory.Dragon Age Inquisition Tips and Tricks
Dragon Age Inquisition Classes & Specializations Tips and Tricks:
Welcome to the world of Dragon Age: Inquisition. In part one of our tips and tricks gameplay series, we take a closer look at the player classes and specializations available in the game. Not only does the video discuss the differences between the warrior, rogue, and mage classes, it goes even deeper to detail the specializations for each. Creating the Inquisitor you want to play as is the most important decision you’ll make, and with this video, choosing a path that fits your personal play style is a cinch!
Dragon Age Inquisition Tactical Camera Tips and Tricks:
Welcome to the world of Dragon Age: Inquisition. In part two of our tips and tricks gameplay series, we take a closer look at DAI’s combat. You’ll have two modes available to you when battling enemies: Real-time and tactical combat. With this video we’ll demonstrate the benefits of tactical camera, and how well-placed commands can give you the upper hand in battle.